Inferno

Discuss releases from Arrow and the films on them.

Moderator: yoloswegmaster

DarkImbecile
Ask me about my visible cat breasts

Inferno

#1 Post by DarkImbecile » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:22 pm

After the box office smash Suspiria comes this second mind scrambling instalment of the ‘Three Mothers’ trilogy, a psychedelic trip into gut wrenching horror.

Join master of terror Dario Argento as he takes you inside a world of surreal fear and bloody violence!

As a brother and sister delve into a series of gruesome New York murders it soon becomes clear that the devil is at work. A coven of witches are abroad and they bring murder, death and escalating insanity with them…

Get fired up for one of the masterpieces of Euro-Horror… Get ready for INFERNO!

CONTENTS
  • High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) fully uncut presentation of the feature
  • English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio and Stereo and Italian Mono audio options
  • Optional newly translated English subtitles for Italian audio and English subtitles for English audio
  • Introduction by star Daria Nicolodi
  • Dario’s Inferno: An interview with director Dario Argento
  • Acting in Hot Water: An Interview with Daria Nicolodi
  • The Other Mother: Making the Black Cat - Director Luigi Cozzi goes behind the scenes of The Black Cat, his rarely seen, totally unofficial, 1989 sequel to Inferno
  • Inferno Q&A – a live event featuring star Irene Miracle and composer Keith Emerson, conducted by author and critic Tim Lucas, recorded at the New Beverly Cinema, Los Angeles
  • Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Graham Humphreys

black&huge

Re: Inferno

#2 Post by black&huge » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:26 pm

I'm a bit confused. For all these Arrow announcements and threads being created are these Region 1 releases? Brand new restorations or just re-releases?

DarkImbecile
Ask me about my visible cat breasts

#3 Post by DarkImbecile » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:29 pm

No, these are mostly just old Region B releases that never had a thread created for them; I'm working on making sure our index is complete, so there'll be more of these randomly popping up over the next couple of weeks.

black&huge

#4 Post by black&huge » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:44 pm

Gotcha! Thanks for the clarification.